Saturday, January 15, 2011

Boardgames

I love playing boardgames! :)

I can't think of a boardgame that I've played that I didn't like or wouldn't play again. I love to learn new boardgames. I also love winning! :)

Tonight we played a favourite, Catan, and learned a new one, Funglish. Both are great games. I find Catan addictive and a ton of fun. Funglish was neat and makes you think.

The other great thing about boardgames is that you play them with people, friends. You laugh, make things up, tell jokes, create inside stories, share strategy.

Tonight we got together with an old friend and made a new friend, we ate a lot, played a little and laughed a lot.

Thank you boardgames for another fabulous and entertaining night!

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Rue Laval,Hull,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment