Monday, January 31, 2011

Life, the Universe, and Everything

Nope, I'm not talking about a Douglas Adams novel...I'm talking about the power, depth and joy that comes from an 8 hour discussion with one of my oldest and closest friends.

On Saturday night I stayed up until past the wee hours of the morning on Sunday having a heartfelt conversation with a friend with whom in the past few years I haven't spent much time.

We opened our minds and our hearts. We talked about things that meant a great deal to us, we challenged each other, we supported each other and I know I said things I haven't thought about in a long time.

We talked about love, family, friends, life and God. We both opened our hearts and connected on a spiritual level. I saw a side of my friend that I knew existed but had never had the pleasure of being a part.

I thank her for opening my heart and my head. And I thank God, the Universe and Everything :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment