Sunday, January 23, 2011

Boxee

Sorry for being away! Blame it on the ol' tv. I don't even have cable and yet the television has managed to overcome my life!

We are running our television through the internet with a program called Boxee which is pretty fantastic! It grabs tv from all over the internet, stuff that is live streaming from tv station sites and brings it in to one place for us to find and watch!

So yesterday I watched more of the Bachelor (haven't watched a season in years) and Merlin which is fun.

Boxee is opening lots of tv doors that I haven't been able to access in many years since I banned Rogers Cable TV from any house in which I reside. I can start following current television like the rest of the world. :)

The real reason I've not been blogging is Lost...just finishing up season 4, watched almost the whole season 4 this weekend. Only one season to go! I can't imagine having to wait week to week to find out what happened!

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Oops! Yup, we're at the end of Season 5, not four. Wow, we've watched a LOT of Lost since New Years! Thank goodness I still only have one season to go! :)

    ReplyDelete