Sunday, January 30, 2011

Caramalized Bacon

Yummmy! My Saturday morning was a smorgasbord of wonder and deliciousness!

Food is something that often makes me happy. Nothing make me happier than new and delcious ways to serve food.

The girls and I headed out to a restaurant in Toronto called Starving Artist. I was told is was a waffle place and I kind of thought "meh", but the birthday girl really liked it so I went with the choice.

And am I ever glad I did. OMG what a fantastic meal and amazing restaurant!!!

The owner is running the little galley kitchen. He is friendly, happy and answering all of my questions about the delicious looking food coming out of the kitchen. The servers are a lot of fun and everyone is so easy-going and relaxed. Changes are easy to make. This sign makes me smile.



The Americano is properly made and tastes great...and the food...OMG...the food! I will let a picture say a thousand words (a couple of pictures).

My meal...a Monte Cristo sandwich made with French toast waffles and a salad w/ avocado. (with a piece of caramalized bacon..yes, bacon, on the side).



Cheddar and chive waffles



Delicious dessert waffles



Eggs Benny w/ avocado instead of ham



If that doesn't make me happy, I'm dead! :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Location:Paton Rd,Toronto,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment