Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Getting lost again

After a couple months hiatus from Lost, we're back at it again.

Ian and I started watching the show at the beginning of Season 1 early last year, as neither of us had made it more than part-way through Season 2 previously. However, we had heard so many fantastic things about the last couple of seasons that we just had to start back up.

Being the kind of show that Lost is, we had to start from scratch to make sure we had all of the pertinent information, although, DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!?!?

Hmmmm...I'm not sure if "happy" would describe my mood as we start the beginning of Season 4, after 2 months off...wonderfully annoyed? Tickled-frustrated? Fabulously-obsessed?

I just want more answers please!!!! (please do NOT give me any answers...this is part of the joy) ....aaarrrrgh......!!!!!

:) glad to be back at it!

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Varley Dr,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment