Tuesday, January 4, 2011

AYCES!

It's hard not to blog when happy things happen now! :)

I had an awesome meeting with the administration at the end of the day today (another whole It Made Me Happy right here), and it ran a little late.

My husband picks me up after work every day (I know, I'm blessed...and yup another It Made Me Happy...LOL), and so he got stuck waiting around. This gave him time to realize that we hadn't taken anything out of the freezer to thaw for dinner, while he became increasingly more and more hungry. Which led him down my favourite thought path..."Wanna go for sushi?"

I LOVE that question...and Weight Watchers or no Weight Watchers I will NEVER say no to sushi! :)

So here I am, sitting at our favourite all you can eat sushi restaurant by our house, Hockey Sushi, waiting for delicious to be served. :)

AYCES = all you can eat sushi

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Reading about you having all you can eat sushi makes me happy too (and a little bit jealous)!!!

    ReplyDelete