Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Web Design

The teacher who has been maintaining our school website is off sick for a while...and so the job falls to me. It was half given to me and I half volunteered, not necessarily in that order.

He sent me the login information and an FTP site and so I stumbled around blindly there for awhile, not really having any idea what I was doing. Just knowing not to delete anything (yes, I'm somewhat intelligent).

Today I took the workshop being offered for the school website web design. And WooooHoooo...how awesome was that!

I've always known deep down that I'd like web design. It's all about esthetics and formatting. It's about ease of use and information accessibility. And OMG...was I ever right!

I've never tried venturing into the web design market before because it seems too saturated. However, after having just started trying it out, I'm wondering about how to offer something special (other than low prices) to be able to get trained and then do it for a living.

Basically, it's the exactly the kind of thing I love to do...and now I know how to do it!

And the trainer today wad AWESOME! Love that too :). My new go-to-girl!

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment