Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Friends

Yes, of course friends will probably be a reoccurring theme here, seeing as they're always making me happy. :) That's what friends are for.

Last night was a bit of an emotionally rough time for me. Yup even I, the positive, happy, eternally optimistic, has bad times too. Last night was one of those moments.

And then dab smack in the middle of my blubbering my phone bings the high pitch tone of a text message coming through and there smiling up at me are the words and a happy face emoticon from a friend who hopes I'm doing alright. She's freaky-crazy like that. Her timing couldn't have been more perfect.

Don't get me wrong, Ian was with me an comforting me and saying all of the right things, but the text came in at just the right moment and in her wonderfully serious and silly way, she cheered me up, pretty much by distracting me, Which was exactly what I needed.

I am so very blessed to have so many wonderfully awesome girlfriends, I couldn't be luckier. :).

Thank you to all of my friends who I love so dearly for their love, support, laughter, tears, concern, attention, and just plain silliness!

And thank you Jamie...sorry for right f*ckin with your head! LOL :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Kanata,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment