Thursday, January 13, 2011

Recovery

After 8 long years of poor sleep, chronic back pain and weekly visits to the chiropractor, I finally started seeing a physiotherapist.

And I am finally getting better!

A little over a month ago a coworker was raving about her wonderful physiotherapist to another coworker who was also seeing him. They said he was a miracle worker. And so I asked for information.

After a quick visit to my family physician for a referral, off I went to see Martin. I have now had 6 appointments with him, and although I'm not "cured", I am seeing wonderful results. Less pain, better sleep, easier mobility.

I'm not sure why I didn't do this sooner? I have bought new mattresses, expensive pillows, paid for 8 years of chiropractors, changed my mouse and sold my most favourite of favourite cars...and recently I've been questioning the use of handheld decices...so finally after all this...I seek the help of a physiotherapist.

It's wonderful to start being able to see the end, to know that you're moving in the right direction and that you're taking care of yourself.

I look forward to the day without any pain (and without meds to fix it). And I'm so happy because that day is no longer very far away :)

Thank you. I am grateful. :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Varley Dr,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment