Thursday, January 20, 2011

Writer's Block

I am currently enjoying writer's block and I'm not being sarcastic.

I seriously can't think of what to write about today. I'm sitting here thinking what made me happy. And nothing obvious is popping into my head.

So then I have to ACTUALLY think about it. I'm sitting here analyzing my day. It was a great day, so why can't I think of anything specific that made me happy.

But any one specific thing doesn't matter right now, because what's making me happy is thinking about how great a day it was.

How much I love working in a school and working with children. How much I absolutely adore my new planner. How much work I got accomplished today. What a great start I had to the day, just a generally happy morning. What a great night's sleep I had last night. How delicious my homemade chili tastes. What a fun time I had at rehearsal. Just an all around pleasant day

So my writer's block has allowed me to enjoy thinking about how much I enjoyed my day! It's like doing it all over again.

Thank you for such a perfect day! :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Sherwood Dr,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment