Sunday, January 16, 2011

Awards

I think everyone should have the opportunity to win an award at whatever job they do!

I love watching awards shows, for a number of reasons.

They are beautiful to watch. Most awards shows are beautiful people wearing beautiful clothing in front if beautiful back drops saying beautiful things. What's not to love.

They are about people who are being applauded and praised for the hard work they've done.

Try are offering their thanks and their gratitude for the awards and the praise they are receiving.

Not to mention they're "famous people"...and it's kind if like being a part of their world for a few short hours. They're playing themselves in this performance and we get to see them at their very personal best. :)

It's very exciting and very lovely.

And there's also the little part of me who dreams of being up on that stage, winning an award for an outstanding performance, wearing a beautiful gown and dripping in jewels, being asked "who are you wearing?", and thinking of what I'd say and who I'd thank.

I didn't make it to the end, only until 10pm, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Golden Globes tonight :)

With Love
~sarah~

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Zokol Crescent,Ottawa,Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment