Friday, January 7, 2011

GLEE!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

I only have time to type this up right now because my iPhone is charging, otherwise I'd still be using it right now. And WHY...you ask, is my iPhone charging at this early hour, and why would I rather be using it right now?!?!?!

Because of the Glee app. I thought that the new MLS app made me the happiest an app could ever make me...I was wrong. The Glee app has me just tickled pink and giddy. WHAT FUN!

The quick definition? A worldwide Karaoke app with Glee music.

Yup, you record yourself singing glee songs. You compete by achieving higher scores that other Gleeks using the app. You can listen to other Gleeks sing their songs. You can join in and sing along with other Gleeks around the world. Basically for someone who a) loves singing and b) loves Glee...it's the PERFECT app!

My husband might be sick of me singing the same song over and over again in order to perfect the Glee version of a song so that I rank a really high score...but that's okay. It's a small price to pay...and at the end of the day he totally understands competiting online. So...haha! :)

(a bit of a cheat...this made me happy late last night...I just haven't had a chance to post about it because other than working I've been using the app)

But soooooo happy! :)

YAY Glee app!

No comments:

Post a Comment